Benefits of Air Purifier Installation
A whole-house air purifier will strip the air of harmful pollutants and make your home safer for everyone. The benefits of installing an air purification system include:
- Cleaner Air: As the name implies, home air purifiers will purify the air by removing contaminants. The EPA estimates indoor air is up to 5 times dirtier than outdoor air, demonstrating the need for clean indoor air.
- Eliminating Mildew and Mold: These nefarious substances can form in the right conditions and cause airflow and moisture issues. An air purifier will help to prevent mildew and mold growth from happening.
- Allergy Relief: Seasonal allergies can be debilitating. An air purifier will filter out common allergens like pet dander, dust mites, and pollen.
- Neutralizing Tobacco Smoke: Plasma and ultraviolet air purifiers can eliminate unwanted odors from cigarette or tobacco smoke. In addition to removing the odor, it also removes secondhand smoke and carbon that can lead to lung disease later on.
- Reducing Dust: Dust has an uncanny ability to appear no matter how often you clean. An air purifier can slow the accumulation rate to keep the home cleaner longer.
- Preventing Germs: Some air filters come with germicidal capabilities to stop germs in their tracks before an HVAC system can spread them. This will keep your family safe and stop germs from spreading.
- Removing Triggers: In addition to allergy irritants, some air pollutants pose a significant risk to asthmatic people. An air purifier can remove asthma triggers from the air – including household cleaners, paint products, dry skin cells and more.
- Stopping Pollutants in Their Tracks: Air purifiers and air cleaners will strip external pollutants as well. If you live in an urban setting, this will be beneficial to avoid outdoor irritants as well.
- Reducing Carbon Dioxide: Carbon dioxide is a natural substance, but it can be dangerous. Too much carbon dioxide leads to headaches, dizziness, shortness of breath, nausea, and more. An air purifier can reduce carbon dioxide, preventing the accumulation and subsequent side effects.
- Protecting the Vulnerable: As listed above, air purifiers help with or prevent medical issues, like asthma or allergies. These devices also function to protect the vulnerable, like the elderly, immunocompromised, or children. These populations tend to be susceptible to respiratory illnesses, which an air purifier can help protect against.
Air Purification for Businesses
It’s not just residential homes that can benefit from air purifiers. Any business settings where people work or clients visit would greatly benefit, too. Whether you have a traditional office setting or a warehouse to look after, the air you breathe is essential. Purifying it will protect you and your employees.
We recommend air purifier installation for health clinics and hospitals especially. Indoor pollution in medical settings can be highly concerning since bacteria and viruses can find their way into these settings. An air purifier will help to limit the spread of bacteria and viruses, making it more difficult to travel to other patients.
An air purifier in a doctor’s office can cleanse the air and remove harmful particles before it reaches a patient. Medical practices also tend to be located in populated areas, so a purifier will help to strip urban pollution as well.