Outlets & Switches in Myrtle Beach, sc
Professional Electrical Contractors Serving Leland & Carolina Beach
Swift Services & A+ Heating & Cooling is a full-service electrical company. We handle everything from minor switch and outlet installations to massive commercial projects. Our electricians are certified and trained to perform all types of electrical services, including those for your outlets and switches. Whenever you need a new outlet installed or a switch repaired, we are ready to do the job for you.
When You Need Outlet or Switch Services in Wilmington
You should seek out outlet or switch services if you notice any of the following:
- Faulty performance – If your appliances are working poorly, or not at all, you should have the outlet or switch checked out.
- The outlet has sparks – If you see sparks coming from the outlet, call us right away. This indicates a serious problem, possibly with the wiring or the outlet box. We will inspect the outlet and the wiring and repair or replace anything that is defective.
- Broken switches – Switches can become stuck or broken. We can replace a broken switch or, if the switch is still functional, repair it.
- Missing components – Some outlets have components, such as USB ports, that are hidden within the outlet itself. If an outlet is missing a component, we can install one or repair an outlet that is defective.
- The need for new outlets – As your home or business grows, or you remodel a room, you may need new outlets installed. We can do this and make sure the outlet is placed properly and meets all current codes.
You can rely on our team at Swift Services & A+ Heating & Cooling to inspect your outlets and switches and make any needed repairs. We are experienced and fully licensed, and we always perform our work to the highest standards.
Why Are Outlets & Switches Important?
Your outlets and switches control the flow of electricity to your appliances, so it is important that they are working correctly at all times. Even though your appliances are designed to be safe even if the outlets are faulty, it is important to ensure that everything is working as it should. A small problem with your outlets or switches can quickly grow into a major issue, such as a short circuit, which can cause serious damage to your home or business.
You may not realize it, but your outlets and switches can cause a number of problems. Some of the most common issues with outlets and switches are listed below. If you are experiencing any of these problems, contact us right away; we can inspect your outlets and switches and repair any problems.
Common problems with outlets and switches:
- The outlet is loose – If your outlet seems to be wiggling around or feels loose, it may be due to poor installation or wear and tear. We can inspect the outlet and repair or replace it if needed.
- The outlet has corrosion – Corrosion can occur in outlets that are near water sources, such as sinks or showers, or in outlets that are prone to leaks, such as those in an attic or garage. We can remove the outlet and repair or replace the wiring if needed.
- One or more outlets don’t work – If one or more of your outlets is not performing as it should, we can inspect the outlet and repair it or replace it if needed.
- The switch is not working – Your switch controls the flow of electricity to your appliances, so it is important that the switch is working correctly at all times. If the switch is not working, we can inspect it and repair or replace it.
Call Swift Services & A+ Heating & Cooling for Outlet & Switch Services in Myrtle Beach
If you are experiencing problems with your outlets or switches in Wilmington, do not wait to get them checked out. Call us at Swift Services & A+ Heating & Cooling for our professional electrical services. We are ready to inspect your outlets and switches and repair any issues, whether they are with your outlets or switches or with the wiring to or from them.