Your Swift Answer to Broken Toilets
Nobody enjoys dealing with a broken toilet. Unfortunately, these plumbing issues can happen unexpectedly and cause major stress and discomfort for homeowners. Not only do toilets provide essential sanitation functions for a household, but they are also a source of convenience and comfort that many people take for granted.
When faced with a malfunctioning or broken toilet, it can lead to time-consuming repairs, costly property damage, and significant health risks due to the potential spread of contaminants and bacteria. Depending on the severity of the problem, it can become increasingly difficult to use your restroom without proper functioning plumbing.
The good news is that professional help is available when you need it most. At Swift Services, we understand the inconvenience of dealing with a busted toilet and offer emergency plumbing services 24/7 so that you can get your home back in order quickly and efficiently. Our licensed and certified technicians have years of experience solving all types of residential plumbing problems from clogged drains to broken waterlines and beyond.
Don't let a broken toilet disrupt your daily routine any longer – call (843) 352-6427 now to schedule an appointment with Swift Services today!
Most Common Toilet Issues
When it comes to plumbing issues, one of the most common and frustrating problems is a broken toilet. There are all sorts of reasons why your toilet won’t function properly - from clogs to low water pressure and more. Fortunately, professional help is available when you need it most so that your bathroom can quickly be restored back to its full functioning glory.
Some of the most common toilet problems encountered by homeowners include:
- Clogged drains – One of the leading causes of non-functioning toilets is a clogged drain due to an accumulation of hair, soap scum, food particles or other debris in the pipes.
- Low water pressure – A decrease in water pressure can lead to slow draining and flushing issues with your toilet which will ultimately prevent it from working properly.
- Leaking seals – Worn-out seals around the bowl or tank can cause leaks which could result in costly damage if not addressed immediately.
- Running toilet – If you hear water running constantly after flushing then this could indicate that there is an issue with either the fill valve or flush valve within your unit causing it not to shut off completely after being used.
- Broken flush handle – Over time, the flush handle can become loose or broken which will leave you unable to flush your toilet properly.
Broken toilets can be a messy job, but it doesn't have to be one you should personally deal with. At Swift Services, we have the experience and expertise necessary to address all of these issues and more - no matter how complicated they may be. We guarantee a fast response time so that you don't have to wait any longer than necessary for repairs. If an installation is required, we can swiftly handle that as well.
Contact us today at (843) 352-6427 and get your toilet back up and running in no time!