Expert Air Conditioning Installation Services in Myrtle Beach & the Surrounding Areas
Are you in need of reliable and efficient AC replacement services in the Myrtle Beach area? Look no further than A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical. We are a trusted HVAC company dedicated to providing top-notch air conditioning installations to homeowners in Myrtle Beach and the surrounding areas. With our expertise and commitment to customer satisfaction, you can trust us to keep your home cool and comfortable all year round.
If you're looking to replace your old, inefficient air conditioner or install a new cooling system in your home, A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical is here to help. We specialize in energy-efficient AC installations, helping homeowners reduce their energy consumption and lower utility bills. Our knowledgeable team will assess your cooling needs, recommend the right-sized unit for your home, and handle the installation process with precision and expertise.
How Do You Know When It’s Time to Replace Your AC Unit?
An AC unit is a valuable investment, and every 15 to 20 years it will be time to reinvest and replace your AC unit. Recognizing the signs of replacement will make the difference between a smooth transition and a panicked emergency replacement:
- Blowing Hot Air: An air conditioner should cool the home at a consistent temperature. If you experience inconsistent temperatures or hot air, it might mean low refrigerant levels or more serious issues like a damaged compressor. Either situation warrants a visit from a professional.
- Unusual Noises: AC systems at peak performance are almost silent. There might be some slight noise, but nothing distracting. If the unit is emitting grinding, screeching, buzzing, rattling or ticking noises, it might be time for replacement.
- Unusual Smells: An air conditioner should not smell. If you notice an unpleasant odor emanating from the unit, it might indicate damaged insulation or moldy ductwork. Mold, dirt or mildew in the unit can enable contaminated air to circulate in the home. These smells should not be ignored.
- Age: Some things get better with time, but your air conditioning unit is not one of them. The average lifespan will be about 15 to 20 years. Age will affect the efficiency and performance of your unit. An older system may appear to run perfectly, but time will still affect it.
- Cost of the Repair: Regular maintenance and repairs are to be expected of any unit, but at some point, a repair might be more trouble than it is worth. Units should be serviced once a year, and multiple repairs in a year might indicate the need for replacement.
Our Product Offerings
Contact our technicians to learn about the AC products we have and how they can make all the difference in cooling your home.
We have strong partnerships with the biggest names in air conditioning products. We can offer air conditioning systems from manufacturers like:
- Lennox Ruud
We do not focus on selling a single brand, but instead prioritize customer choice. Since we are not limited by brand installation, you have the ability to choose between multiple manufacturers. This choice allows you to pick what is best for your Myrtle Beach home and budget.