What Does Seasonal Preventative Maintenance Include?
Seasonal preventative service can stop issues before they arise and maintain heat in your Ocean Isle Beach home during the chilly winter months in Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina. Our preventative maintenance service agreement includes:
- An HVAC tune up twice a year – in the spring before warm weather arrives and in the fall before the cold winter
- Inspection and cleaning of evaporator coils and the condenser
- Performance check for the blower motor
- Review of all electrical parts
- Clearance of the area surrounding the outdoor part of the heating elements
- Any other small checks recommended by the technician
Leave your seasonal checkups to the professionals at A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical. We can make sure your HVAC is working in top condition.
Benefits of a Tune Up
So why are tune up services necessary? Aside from obviously keeping the heating system running efficiently – there are other benefits, too. Some of these benefits include:
- Better air quality in your Ocean Isle Beach, NC, home = improved health
- Reduced energy output = lower utility bills
- Prevention of repair or replacement services = money saved
- Extending the life of the heat equipment = better return on your investment
Call Us Today for HVAC Maintenance
Whether you have an older or newer heating system in your Ocean Isle Beach home, it needs a tune up once per year. Call our expert team at A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical. Our certified heating and cooling professional can inspect your air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality systems and recommend steps to make them more efficient. Whether it is for your Ocean Isle Beach, NC, home or business, we can help. Whatever heating and air conditioning issues you run into, we are here to serve our valued customers in Ocean Isle Beach.
We also offer excellent customer service to answer any questions that you might have throughout the process. If you’re ready to see how we can help you with all of your heating and air conditioning needs, give A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical a call for more information or to schedule a seasonal tune up today.