A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical Is Your Heating Repair Destination
At A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical, we have one mission: to provide our clients with the best possible heating and air conditioning repair service. We offer new HVAC system installations, as well as regular maintenance on HVAC units, products, and plumbing systems. But what makes us your heating service destination is our commitment to excellence service and fair prices.
Highly Trained Technicians
We strive to treat each Ocean Isle service call with the same attention to detail and patience, no matter if you’ve been a long-time customer or have recently joined our family.
Our highly trained technicians have certifications from national associations such as:
- Air Conditioning Contractors of America (ACCA)
- National Air Duct Cleaners Association (NADCA)
- Refrigeration Service Engineers Society (RSES)
We follow a code of values that our team members live by every day, and we run the business model of our Ocean Isle Beach company this way. These values circle in on respect for all people, kindness in every encounter, and excellence in everything we do. We hold all of our employees to this standard and expect them to bring this set of values into every service call.
Each of our well-trained technicians knows the ins and outs of different brands of heating and cooling systems. We can fix appliances for both commercial and residential buildings.
There is no HVAC unit that our team cannot handle! The experience and training are why we genuinely believe that A+ Heating & Cooling – Electrical is the best HVAC company to provide service on your faulty heating system.
Fair Pricing and Affordable Rates
We make an effort to price our products and HVAC services competitively and fairly. If you don’t need it, we won’t suggest it. We only highly recommend the products and services that will make a positive difference in your Ocean Isle Beach house.
Our affordable rates have made us one of the leading heating service providers in North Carolina. We give you the rates we would give our own family because we care.
What You Should Check Before You Call
An HVAC system has a lot of moving parts. Shifting around things can cause further damage. While we don’t encourage you to tackle any issues yourself without prior knowledge, you should check a few things before calling in a professional.
Knowing more about what’s wrong with your unit will give your maintenance professional a better idea of what to do when they get there. This way, the technician wastes no time trying things that don’t work. You may even find that you don’t need a technician for the issue and can do a quick fix yourself!
Here are some of the things we encourage you to check before calling in a professional:
- Check to make sure your air filter isn’t dirty. You should change a filter about once every 30 to 90 days.
- See if you have a blocked combustion air duct. This blockage can cause a reduction in airflow. The results would be less air circulation for you as the air is unable to leave the duct, creating a heavier drain on your HVAC system and a higher utility bill.
- See if your service switch is on.
- Check the breaker box to make sure the switch is on for the HVAC system. You also can see if there’s a circuit problem.
- Check if your thermostat is still operating normally. If the screen is off, it may mean the batteries are dead, and a simple battery replacement will fix everything.
- Check to make sure your blower fan cover is in place.
If you don’t know where to start, our NATE-certified Ocean Isle Beach technicians will always guide you through the process. Give one of our well-trained team members a call, and we would be more than happy to guide you down the checklist before sending out a technician.
Our company is in the business of efficiency and respect for our Ocean Isle Beach customers. We won’t send a team member out and give you a bill for a problem you could fix yourself! Whether your home needs a new system or you need to repair your existing one, our knowledgeable and experienced team can help.